Seven Pillars (Men's Group)
Dates & Times
Sep 24, 2019 - Jul 28, 20207:00pm - 9:00pm
Standard (Books must be purchased separately)Free3 remaining
The date of this meeting is subject to change based on interest.
The Seven Pillars of Freedom group raises awareness of the self-delusion and denial found among many men who struggle with sex and pornography addiction. Through this biblically based material and group you will gain a greater understanding of the addiction process and sexually compulsive patterns. This group experience will provide the safety, support, and tools needed to establish lifelong healing.
The Seven Pillars are:
• Pillar 1: Breaking through denial
• Pillar 2: Understanding the nature of sexual addiction
• Pillar 3: Surrendering to the process
• Pillar 4: Limiting damage
• Pillar 5: Establishing sobriety
• Pillar 6: The battle is in your mind
• Pillar 7: A spiritual growth plan
Each pillar is made up of five lessons, so the course is best run over a period of 12 months for men to have enough time to apply the teachings to their lives.
• It is preferred that the group member has gone through Conquer Series at least once.
• Confidentiality agreements are signed by each group member even if they were signed previously in a prior group.
• You will need to purchase the Seven Pillars Kit (contains the weekly workbook, Pure Desire book, and journal).
You can order the material via Pure Desire Website by clicking below:
Note: Due to its 12 month commitment it is understandable that you may not be able to attend every single week. However, if consistent patterns are being displayed in tardiness, in homework not being done, or absences are excessive you may be asked to leave the group and sign-up again when you can be better committed. This is done because it is not fair to those that are prepared, have done the work, are on time, or attend as much as they can. If you miss a lesson/group meeting due to an absence you are still required to make up the work.